* SPECIAL OFFER *
Enjoy 20% off for all bookings made between January 15th and March 31st for stays during the same period. Get a free behind the scenes Chimpanzee sanctuary visit when you book three nights. To redeem this special, email firstname.lastname@example.org with promo code PLCN01 as the reference.
Terms and Conditions
- Discount applies to bookings made between January 15th and March 31st for stays during the same period.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Pelican House is the perfect place to enjoy down time with friends and family. Overlooking the serene Pelican Dam, this cosy self-catering cottage sleeps eight, but can sleep 12 on request. Located in the east of the Conservancy, Pelican House is within easy reach of some of Ol Pejeta’s best wild experiences – including the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Baraka the blind black rhino, and Morani's Restaurant.
The Pelican Dam is frequently visited by a variety of wildlife, especially in the dry season. The verandah looks out over the tranquil water and is the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast with the dawn chorus, or a well-deserved sundowner after a day’s safari. Pelican House is the perfect base to explore Ol Pejeta, and gives you the freedom to make and change your own itineraries.
Pelican House offers comfortable accommodation. The house sleeps eight (8) people in the main house with a double suite in the garden separate to main house with own bathroom. The main house has two large en-suite double rooms, and a third double bedroom with separate bathroom. 4 extra beds available on request. Download the Pelican House Floor Plan here.
Guests have the option of either bringing their own food or taking up our fully catered option at a cost Ksh 5,500 per person per night / Ksh 3,500 per child per night (i.e. lunch, dinner and breakfast) – this rate does not include drinks. The kitchen has a five-burner gas cooker with an electric oven and fridge/freezer. There is a maid on hand to help with housework, and a cook available at an additional cost (Ksh 3,500 per day) who will help with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Electricity is supplied by means of a generator 8 hours a day; telephone reception is limited at Pelican House but there is free Wi-Fi available.
EXCLUSIVE USE OF PELICAN HOUSE PER NIGHT - OUR RATES:
2-4 Pax: Ksh 9,000 per person per night
5-8 Pax: Ksh 8,000 per person per night
9-12 Pax: Ksh 7,300 per person per night
**The child rate is Ksh 4,500 per night
** Children as per our policy are between 3 - 12 years
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 to make a booking or for more information.
Want to read more about Pelican House? Download our factsheet which includes a floor plan of the house.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.