Supersize your safari experience with a night game drive. This opportunity is not available in most wildlife conservancies, so wrap up warm and let loose that intrepid explorer inside you.
Sunset is a game changer in the African wilderness - this is when the truly weird and wonderful come out to play, this is nature at its most raw. With the help of a spot light and an expert Ol Pejeta guide, you stand the chance of spotting some of Kenya’s more unusual critters. Aardvark, zorillas, bat-eared foxes, leopard, and lion hunts are just some of sights included in our guest’s campfire tales when they return. We provide spotlights.
Available daily between 19:00 – 21:00 and 21:00 and 23:00.
It can get cold on night game drives, so we recommend extra layers for comfort. Clothing should be neutral in colour.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
* Please note that night game drives are only permitted in the company of accredited Ol Pejeta staff. Private vehicles are not permitted on night game drives whilst unaccompanied.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.