One of Ol Pejeta’s key pillars is its work and impact in the surrounding communities through support to education, agriculture and livestock enterprise. In addition to this, the conservancy extends services in health care, sustainable energy and community enterprise initiatives. By visiting some of our neighbouring communities, you can now see first-hand how Ol Pejeta is helping to improve the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of people involved in our energy-efficient jiko project reducing firewood usage thus helping preserve forests as well as our conservation agriculture projects, including water collection and tree nurseries for catchment rehabilitation. During school term, visits to some of the community schools can also be arranged. Revenues collected from the sales of this activity will be directly reinvested back in the community that you visit.
Available daily between 10:30 – 12:30.
Rate US$ 60 per adult, US$ 30 per child.
For more information, contact us on email@example.com or call us on + 254 (0) 707 187 141 or + 254 (0) 705 911 021.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.