Did you know that you could guess how old a lion is by the colour of its nose? Feed your imagination by learning more fascinating facts about this vulnerable big cat, and help us protect them, by going lion tracking on Ol Pejeta.
A few of our lions have been fitted with radio collars, and you can accompany one of our specialised lion trackers as he searches for their signal. When a pride is found, you can help identify individual lions by recording whisker patterns, scars, ear tears and other characteristics. The data you collect goes straight to our ecological monitoring department, and helps us find solutions to the challenges facing Laikipia’s lions.
Available daily between 06:30 - 08:30 and 15:30 – 17:30. Guests remain in the vehicle at all times.
We would recommend that clients wear closed shoes and carry sun-cream and a hat. Clothing should be of neutral colour.
Book your roaring adventure now - Go lion tracking!
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.