There are five fantastic campsites on Ol Pejeta. Each is booked on an exclusive basis.
The Ol Lerai campsite is nestled on a riverbank, a fantastic habitat for a variety of bird and mammal species. Keen anglers will enjoy the campsite's secret island, which provides several peaceful fishing spots. The island is also perfect for enjoying a cold drink with friends and family after a long day of safari and adventure. Elephants frequently visit this area of the riverbank; their antics and majestic presence can be enjoyed right from the comfort of your own tent.
If you are coming to camp on Ol Pejeta and you don’t want the hassle of cooking and bringing your own food, we have the perfect solution for you. Morani’s Restaurant offers to cater for all your food needs including ready to eat takeaway meals or frozen options that you can prepare at your campsite. Download our menu and contact firstname.lastname@example.org + 254 / 706 160 114 for more information.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.