There are five fantastic campsites on Ol Pejeta. Each is booked on an exclusive basis.
This secluded campsite surrounded by beautiful acacia trees is situated next to the marsh area in the Conservancy. The marsh supports a substantial amount of aquatic species, birds, insects and herbivores such as waterbuck and elephant. The lush vegetation that surrounds it attracts wildlife throughout the year, and the open grasslands right next to it provide a scenic backdrop.
If you are coming to camp on Ol Pejeta and you don’t want the hassle of cooking and bringing your own food, we have the perfect solution for you. Morani’s Restaurant offers to cater for all your food needs including ready to eat takeaway meals or frozen options that you can prepare at your campsite. Download our menu and contact email@example.com + 254 / 706 160 114 for more information.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.