TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Memberships are available for Kenyan citizen and residents, only.
- Conservation activities, Pelican House, The Stables, campsites, Scott's Hide and accommodation are all subject to availability at time of booking.
- Members will not be able to utilize any other promotional discounts on gate entries.
- Children are persons from 3 years and up to 18 years of age.
- Members need to provide proof of identity and register on arrival at the gate, whereupon they will be given an official ticket for entry into the conservancy.
- Don’t forget to carry your card with you at all times otherwise membership benefits cannot be honoured.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of issue and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Membership prices and benefits are subject to change.
- Any misuse or violation may result in the suspension, cancellation and/ or revocation of membership.
- Members must abide by the standard code of conduct and indemnity.
- Membership cards to be issued within 7 working days.
- Members are not eligible to join the Ol Pejeta Loyalty Programme.
For further information and membership purchases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.