There are five fantastic campsites on Ol Pejeta. Each is booked on an exclusive basis.
The Ewaso campsite is hidden away behind bushy vegetation and acacia trees, making it the perfect spot from which to watch wildlife without disturbing them. As its name suggests, the campsite is situated on the banks of the mighty Ewaso Nyiro River. The Ewaso Nyiro is Kenya's third longest river, and runs from Laikipia up through northern Kenya towards Somalia. The banks of this river are home to a rich variety of bird and mammal species, and this particular area is a favourite with elephants and antelope.
If you are coming to camp on Ol Pejeta and you don’t want the hassle of cooking and bringing your own food, we have the perfect solution for you. Morani’s Restaurant offers to cater for all your food needs including ready to eat takeaway meals or frozen options that you can prepare at your campsite. Download our menu and contact firstname.lastname@example.org + 254 / 706 160 114 for more information.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.