Every year, Ol Pejeta receives many requests from volunteers wishing to spend some of their time on the Conservancy helping in any way they can in support of its conservation and community development aims. Our volunteer programme is tailored to provide an immersive, hands-on and fulfilling experience in one of Africa's most pristine conservation areas.
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Get involved with one of the most innovative wildlife conservancies in East Africa.
This is your chance to spend two weeks engrossed in the day-to-day running of a 90,000-acre wildlife conservancy – learn about caring for rescued animals, how conservation agriculture works, the procedures of wildlife research and monitoring, and what it takes to run a K-9 anti-poaching unit. Whether your passion is wildlife management, veterinary care, or just epic adventure, Ol Pejeta Conservancy can offer you a volunteer opportunity like no other.
We have volunteer opportunities for those interested in wildlife, community and veterinary work on the conservancy throughout 2018 and 2019:
- 21st January - 4th February - Wildlife and Community
- 4th - 18th February 2019 - Veterinary and Community
- 11th - 25th March - Wildlife and Community
- 15th - 29th April 2019 - Wildlife and Community
- 13th - 27th May 2019 - Wildlife and Community
- 3rd - 17th June 2019 -Veterinary and Community
- 24th June - 8th July 2019 - Wildlife and Community
- 8th - 16th July 2019 - One Week Kazi
- 8th July - 22nd July - Veterinary and Community
- 16th - 24th July 2019 - One Week Kazi
- 29th July - 12th August 2019 - Wildlife and Community
- 16th - 30th September - Wildlife and Community
- 21st - 29th October 2019 - One Week Kazi
- 21st October - 4th November 2019 - Veterinary and Community
For more information on the volunteer programme you can download additional documents below: