In 2017, Ol Pejeta released its first-ever Annual Report. Filled with great infographics and digestible summaries of our impacts in 2016 - none of which would have been possible without you. We are very proud of this piece and thrilled to share it with our clients, donors and supporters worldwide.
Here are some highlights:
- 16% of Kenya’s black rhino population
- US$650,000 invested in community projects
- Winner of Africa Responsible Tourism Award 2016 - Best for Wildlife Conservation
- Healthcare access to 20,000 people
- 100 students awarded full and part time bursaries